- Matt is an effective
presenter. I’m impressed by how open he is about
his own personal life and experiences.
- Great workshop!! Overwhelming history of First Nations
people & first
contact. Matt is a wonderful story teller, excellent presenter,
knowledgeable, spiritually blessed with an old soul and
a great sense of humor. I look forward to taking his teachings
back to co-workers, friends and family.
- Appreciated location and dancers very much. Matt has
an engaging, welcoming style and the information handouts
on myths and
misconceptions is very good. Spend more time on the affects
of residential schools. Thanks for your honesty!
- Matt was excellent, I am aboriginal and he taught me
things I didn’t know.
- The course is educational and interesting, well done!
- Superb training. Thank you.
- Would like to see 2 day sessions, great participation & interaction.
Very informative & knowledgeable presenter.
- I found it a very powerful experience, I now have an
appetite to learn more about the Aboriginal peoples of
and use the knowledge in my job and life in general. A big thumbs
- This was an excellent experience for learning and growing
as a work team. Thank you for you leadership and
consideration for our questions.
- I feel we were most fortunate to have this course presented
by someone of Matt’s caliber; the breadth
of his experience in both First Nations and other
- Matt’s personal sharing of his, and his families
experiences really made it real and brought the
issues into focus.
- I came away today with a good feeling inside of me
not going to give up trying to work & learn
with and from all Aboriginal people.
- This should be a mandatory course for anyone working
with First Nations peoples and First Nations issues,
even if only on the peripheries throughout the Government.